Thursday, October 22, 2009

Small Note

I apologize to those of you who attempted to access the blog in the last two days. I had to briefly close off public access preemptively. The blog is now back up and running, but there will be some posts which will be accessible with a password only. I will probably put these on another blog linked to this site. If you would like to have access, please e-mail me at PhilipBurns77@gmail.com.

I've been very, very busy in the last few weeks, but next month there will certainly be posts as my schedule slows down, I move to my new site in the west of the country, and I have a bit of time to reflect on all that has happened during Pre-Service Training. Until the next post, que Dios te bendiga.

2 comments:

  1. By a password - it will actually be by invitation only. So please contact me if you need the invitation.

    ReplyDelete